These lists were started by John Mitchler and previously maintained by David Olson, Ken Jones, and Jon Mann.
County Highpoint Front Runners
Clifford Young is the current maintainer. Updates should be sent to
(remove the ".u-remove-this" from the address prior to mailing).
Excel spreadsheet for calculating FRL statistics
View Completion Maps of Leading Highpointers
The following records categories are currently maintained:
State Completions - individual final counties and dates
State Completions - year and month
Speed and Endurance Records
Effort Required to reach the summit
All in a Name
For Amusement Only...
CATEGORIES THAT WILL NOT BE TRACKED!
- state park HPs
- second highest point in states
- nearest higher points
- tri-state points
- state low points
- counties visited
- state borders visited
- county borders visited
- state capitols, courthouses, wineries, lighthouses, lookout towers
- Big Mac eaten in every MacDonalds
- road signs with numbers = to state's admission into the union
- all peaks in a county or topo
- all 14ers, So CA 5,000', New England 3,000', etc.
- third highest man-made points along park boundaries with 500' gain done
backwards on Tuesdays nude